thank everyone who has supported HoGH with money
In 2009, your funding helped us accomplish:
· The new building where the children now eat and do homework.
· School supplies, for example notebooks, pens, pencils, map of the world.
· Furniture and a blackboard.
· Clothes, underwear and shoes.
· Basic hygiene articles, for example toothbrushes, toothpaste, antifungal
· Candy and Christmas gifts.
· Education for 2 children.
In 2010/2011, your funding helped us accomplish:
· New carpet for the house
· Wooden benches for the youngest kids
· Daily vitamins for approximately 2 years
· School fees covering 3 years for 16 kids
· School uniforms and school supplies
· First aid kit
· Storage equipment
· Baby formula and diapers
· A new house/shed housing several HoGH kids and their family
In 2012, a huge thank you to
all our old and new sponsors. Thank you for your contribution for the children
of HOGH! And a special thanks goes to to the Lygre Berlandsveit
Thanks for personal enagagement and help on site in Katutura
- The local people in Katutura who helped
build the new HoGH building in 2009.
- Sean Awaseb for letting us use his office
and truck in 2009.
- Andreas Rydström for all his good ideas,
enthusiasm and his commitment for the children
- The Walters family for lending us all the
- To staff and friends from Chameleon
- Special thanks to: Ben; Philip, and
Lars (German engineering students) for all their hard work with planning
and building the new house in 2009. You guys are heroes!!
- During our visit in 2010/2011 we thank Emma
and Kristin with friends for collecting money for HOGH and helping out.
- We also thank Christian for helping out
with transport and etc.
We thank companies and schools for
supporting Home of Good Hope:
- Nöller Espresso bar (Gothenburg, Sweden).
- Nya och Gamla Långedragsskolan (Gothenburg, Sweden)
- Västerängsskolan pupils and staff in grade 6-9 who raised money
in the charity project Västerängsskolans humanitära insats (Bålstad,
- The companies in the Håbo region that supported Västerängsskolans
humanitära insats (Bålstad, Sweden)
- Mölndals kulturskola med personal (Mölndal, Sweden)
- Grade 5 Kalvhagsskolan (Styrsö, Sweden)
- Högskolan Väst (Trollhättan, Sweden)
- Nore Fusa Oppvekstsenter (Fusa kommune, Norway)
- Co-workers at Sahlgrenska Hospital,
Gothenburg, Sweden for donating clothes before our trip in 2010
Thanks you Ingvar &
Barbro with friends for all support and good idéas!
We also thank our
monthly donors for providing stability.